Friday, October 20, 2006

i love you


You are perfect for me. God created you and I just love you so much.

One day, while we were waiting for Kalyn in the "car pool" line at Cooper, I kept my camera on you. You are so used to it by now that you just go on like nothing is happening. I swear Oprah needs you somehow just for this ability alone. I saw you walking across the grass by the flag, which reminds me of my little elementary school growing up, (Duquense Elementary in Joplin Mo) and I feel so good. It makes me happy inside. So happy to be a Mom. So blessed.

You had a funny look at your face and being so dramatic, as you can tend to be, I just assumed something happened you had to share. And you did. You know the saying, "he wears his heart on his sleeve"? Well, you wear yours on your face. Totally. So, I had my camera lying on the seat beside me and just started talking to you snapping away.

In Mrs. Kitten's class you had dissected pellets. Owl pellets. And you shared completely that experience with me, unfortunately and I just kept snapping. It was so much fun! And I'm so glad I did, (snap away, not glad about listening to this disgusting act of nature) because now I have these moments forever, right here for me to look at and live over again and again.

I love you.
Mom









4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Kristin - Summer is beautiful! Truly beautiful. You should bring the girls by anytime! I am feeling GREAT!! And of course, I love the visitors. Taylor would love for Kalyn and Summer to cuddle her.

kristinbednarz said...

way cool!

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling good. I'll see what we can manage to do in the next few days. They ask me all the time when, when, when!

laurenclark said...

How cute!!

Lacey Gadwill said...

Kristin, that was so wonderful. I've got tears in my eyes. Thanks for sharing those special moments.

Your work is always a joy to view, but this (as a fellow mom!) takes my breath away! +++