
I have to pinch my self sometimes. You know, to make sure I'm not dreaming.
You are so beautiful that I can't believe you came from me! Human beings are funny, Summer. We only see our faults and yes, we do recognize our talents, but it's never good enough. We never feel like we are good enough.
I guess God gives us that part of our hearts that always struggles with improving. He gives it to us so we strive to be more like him. That we will turn to him. Hunger for him.
But the hunger is there for everything we do and try.
You were outside working yesterday for your Dad. Yard work. Definitely not your favorite. I wandered outside at my favorite time of day, the minutes before the sun goes away and snapped a few. You are such a beautiful person to me.
I love you!
Mom

4 comments:
Kristin - That brought tears to my eyes!!! I so love looking at your blog...esp the ones for your girls. Your words are always so touching and heartfelt! I find it funny that Summer looks just like you...and you say it's hard to believe she came from you!! She really is beautiful.
Awww..thanks, Allyson. I know she looks like me, but when I see her, I don't see it. Funny. I'm glad you enjoy the blog. You've got me looking at yours everyday, too. It's such a neat way to get a glimpse of everyone's life.
Miss you!
Kristin
Ya know that John Denver corny song Sunshine on my shoulders...aw I am going to cry.....she is precious.....
jodel
Okay...now we all are crying!
HA!
Post a Comment